Monday, February 8, 2016

Blog News

Hello all,

The semester has begun at last. This means I do not have nearly as much time for reading, listening, watching...basically for consuming and analyzing media. And my classes this semester do not really lend to any analysis either, with the study of textbooks, the writings of John Henry Newman, and the works of G. K. Chesterton (that might result in some reviews).

This doesn't mean I'm abandoning the blog. Far from it. It does mean that I won't be able to share a post every week. I'm still working at posting as often as possible, and right now I have posts scheduled out into March, but I just wanted you to know why posts have slowed down considerably. I apologize for this, but between three jobs and a full class load, time can be short to come by.

Thank you for continuing to visit. I hope you find this site helpful. As always, we take suggestions for media as well as ways to improve the site (such as revamping the "Archives" page. you should stop by and see it if you haven't yet. It's pretty cool).


God bless!

1 comment:

grandma jane said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll know not to expect email notifications as frequently. Actually, I considered every post a gift anyway, so thanks for keeping it up this long.
My, you are busy, but I know you'll enjoy the Chesterton study. Just remember to come up for air now and again.